Step 1: Activate Your Campus Wide ID Number
Before registering for a session, you must first activate your Campus Wide ID number. Follow the steps below to get started.
Note: If you have already activated your Campus Wide ID Number please proceed to Step 2 to select a Registration date.
- Click First Time Users underneath the login button.
- Read A-State's Acceptable Use Policy. If you agree, click I accept and then Submit.
- To get your ID number and PIN, click the link underneath the statement "I do not know your Campus Wide ID or PIN."
- Fill in Social Security Number and Date of Birth. Once you submit this page, write down or print the information on the screen.
- Visit the Automated Account Manager page and enter your ID, PIN and create your password. Be sure to remember the password you created.
Your username is now active. Please keep in mind that your email will not be active until you register for classes.
Step 2: Register for a Session
Make sure you have activated your account, the instructions are listed above.
- Enter User ID and PIN
- Click Student
- Click Registration
- Click Select Term, choose 2018 Fall, click Submit
- Click Add or Drop Classes and enter the 5 digit CRN number listed by the session you prefer below. Remaining dates for NSR are listed below.
Date Selection for Registration sessions will be available March 1.
2018 dates will be announced soon!
- You have successfully registered for a New Student Registration Session when your Current Schedule status reads "Web Registered".
- You will receive an email confirmation within 72 hours of selected your New Student Registration Date and time. If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact the Office of Admissions at 870-972-2031.
- Should you have other commitments on the day of your scheduled date, please contact Shannan Ellenburg at 870-972-2607 to cancel your current date and choose another that fits your schedule.