To help us ensure that your registration process runs as smoothly as possible, please review the lists below:
BEFORE YOUR REGISTRATION DAY
Make sure you have completed the following:
- The admissions application & paid the $30 application fee
- Sent all official transcripts from high school
- Sent all official transcripts from college/concurrent enrollment
- Sent official ACT/SAT/ASSEST/COMPASS and AP test scores
- Provided proof of two immunizations for rubella, rubella, and mumps
- Finalized payments for all outstanding University account balances. Contact Account Services for further assistance at 870-972-2285.
- If you or someone attending with you has a disability which requires special accommodations for full participation in the orientation program, please call the Leadership Center at 870-972-2055.
TIPS FOR A SMOOTH REGISTRATION DAY
- Watch for your New Student Registration session confirmation email. You should receive this within 72 hours of selecting your session date and time. If you do not receive this confirmation email, please call the Office of Admissions at 870-972-2031.
- Plan accordingly. If you have other commitments during the New Student Registration you wish to attend, you should sign up for another session. Students are not permitted to leave until New Student Registration is complete.
- An email reminder with parking information will be sent to the primary email listed for the student approximately one week prior to the New Student Registration session date and time. You may also visit our New Student Registration parking section to view information on where to park when you arrive to campus at any time.
THE DAY OF REGISTRATION
- Check in for the program is located on the 3rd floor of the Reng Center directly outside of the Centennial Hall Ballroom.
- The NSR schedule allots time for all future students to visit with University departments between 8:00a -5:00p.
- Your driver's license or military id will be needed in order to receive your official A-State ID.
- Arkansas State University embraces the use of mobile technology as part of students’ overall marketplace readiness. We strongly encourage incoming students to bring a mobile device (e.g., an iPad) for use in the classroom, with study management and to help with their campus connections. The A-State ITStore can be helpful in this selection: http://itstore.astate.edu/