A New Synergy in the Heart of Campus
The College of Liberal Arts and Communication provides innovative educational opportunities that will enable lifelong learning, professional leadership, and engaged lives.
College of Liberal Arts & Communication Goals
- Recruit, retain, and graduate a quality, diverse student body and prepare them for roles as leaders in a global society.
- Enhance the educational experience of our undergraduate and graduate majors.
- Fulfill the University's liberal arts mission through the general education core.
- Enhance and promote excellence in faculty scholarly, creative, and professional development.
- Increase interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Expand diversity and global awareness.
- Extend the outreach of our College's programs.
- Stabilize and make best use of institutional funding, space and facilities.
- Develop and strengthen the pursuit of external funding.
- Create a transparent process for determining funding priorities and allocation of resources.
The following departments can be found in the College of Liberal Arts and Communications.