Submit Feature Tips for Forms
- Will not function on most mobile devices.
- Works best when the PDF is accessed with Adobe Reader instead of built-in PDF preview applications. If you do not have Adobe Reader on your computer, it can be obtained here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
- May not function for all users accessing the forms within web browsers.
Download the form (i.e. save to your desktop) and open it using Adobe Reader.
For further assistance, please contact the ITS Helpdesk at (870) 972-3933
- Set Adobe Reader as your default PDF reader instead of Preview
- Add your @astate.edu email address to Mail or set your default email reader to Outlook
Request for Time Extension
The time allowed for completion of the master's degree is six years.
Substitution Form / Transfer Work
Subject to the approval of the students' advisers and the graduate dean, master's students who have a "B" grade average or above in graduate work from another approved institution may be permitted to transfer a maximum of nine semester hours of credit.
Please note, graduate work that is older than six (6) years cannot be used to satisfy degree requirements unless approved through the Office of Admissions, Records and Registration.
Graduate Assistantship Duties and Responsibilities
A-State Graduate Program offers its students the opportunity to apply for a Graduate Assistantship. There are over one hundred available positions that the graduate school looks forward to filling each year. These Graduate Assistantships provide students the opportunity to acquire essential experience in research, teaching, technical or administrative fields while pursuing their degree.
Please email the Office of Admissions, Records and Registration and the Graduate Program office regarding minor editorial changes to Graduate Programs.
Note that Banner course names cannot show special characters and are limited in number of characters.