Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE)
The mission of the CAATE is to provide comprehensive accreditation services to institutions that offer Athletic Training degree programs and verify that all CAATE-accredited programs meet the acceptable educational standards for professional (entry-level) athletic training education.
Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
The Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) is a programmatic postsecondary accrediting agency recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) and carries out its accrediting activities in cooperation with 19 review committees (Committees on Accreditation). CAAHEP currently accredits over 2100 entry level education programs in 23 health science professions.
The Council on Rehabilitation Education (CORE)
The CORE accreditation process promotes:
- the effective delivery of rehabilitation services to individuals with disabilities
- continuing review and improvement of master's degree level RCE Programs
- program self-improvement based on outcome- oriented data obtained from feedback from graduates, students, and employers
- meeting the personnel needs of both public and private rehabilitation agencies
- providing graduates who have the skills, knowledge, and attitudes necessary to provide rehabilitation counseling services to individuals with physical, mental, and/or emotional disabilities.
Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related
Educational fields (CACREP)
CACREP is an independent agency recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation to accredit master's degree programs in: addiction counseling, career counseling, clinical mental health counseling, marriage, couple, and family counseling, school counseling, student affairs and college counseling.
National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)
The National Association of School Psychologists (NASP) empowers school psychologists by advancing effective practices to improve students’ learning, behavior, and mental health.
National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
The mission of NCATE is to establish superior quality of preparation standards for educators, specialists, and administrators.
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
CAEP advances equity and excellence in educator preparation through evidence-based accreditation that assures quality and supports continuous improvement to strengthen P-12 student learning.