AASN Site Coordinator - Mountain Home Campus
Assistant Professor of Nursing
- DNP - American Sentinel University
- MSN - Arkansas State University
- BSN - Indiana University
- Mental Health
- Professional Development
- ArNA - Arkansas Nurses Association
- NLN - National League for Nursing
- ANA - American Nurses Association
Lisa has worked as a registered nurse since 1991. Her past working experience in the hospital setting was in critical care and patient/staff education. She began working at Arkansas State University in 1999 as a part-time adjunct faculty. In 2001, she was hired as full-time nursing faculty where her focus is on Role of the Professional Nurse, Mental Health, and Medical-Surgical Nursing. She obtained her Doctorate of Nursing Practice in Educational Leadership from American Sentinel University in December of 2018.
CV available on request.