Assistant Professor of Nursing
- DNP – Chamberlain University (graduating Spring 2021)
- MSN (Nursing Education) – University of Texas at Arlington
- BSN – University of Texas at Arlington
- ASN – University of Arkansas Community College at Batesville
- Health Assessment
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Clinical Judgement
- Nursing Education
- Sigma Theta Tau International
- Arkansas Center for Nursing
- Professional Nurse Educators Group
- Nurses on Boards Coalition
Mrs. Katie Camden obtained an Associate’s degree in nursing in 2013 and began working in acute care. Though she loved providing bedside care, she discovered a passion for nursing education while working with students in this setting. She obtained her BSN in 2016 and transitioned to a faculty role. In 2018, she obtained her MSN in nursing education. Mrs. Camden will graduate with her DNP in Healthcare Systems Leadership in 2021. She is an active member of both regional and national professional organizations. Her experience includes clinical and program coordination, and both online and face-to-face instruction.
CV available upon request.