Assistant Professor of Nursing
- EdD in Nursing Education- The University of Alabama
- MSN-The University of Alabama
- BSN-The University of Alabama
- ADN- Central Alabama Community College
- End-of-Life Care
- Nurse Management
- Affective domain of student learning
- Nursing education
- American Nurses Association
- Hospice and Palliative Care Nurses Association
- Sigma Theta Tau International
Dr. Jennings joined Arkansas State University’s School of Nursing in August 2020. She completed her Ed.D in nursing education, MSN, and BSN at The University of Alabama. Being a retired military spouse, she has been afforded a diverse background and professional experiences as a nurse, which have been obtained across many states and U.S. territories. She started her career as an RN after graduating with her ADN in 2002. During her early career, she worked in the areas of pediatrics, OB and NICU. Her more recent years of nursing were spent in the areas of public health, home health, and hospice case management. In addition to her clinical experience, Dr. Jennings has served in the educator role, in both a PCT program and a BSN program. While fulfilling these educator roles, she provided instruction across variety of academic settings: classroom, simulation/skills lab, and hospital. She currently teaches in the AASN program at the Jonesboro campus.
CV available upon request.