Chair, BSN Program; RN-BSN Option Coordinator
Assistant Professor of Nursing
- DNP, Chamberlain University, 2019
- MSN, University of Arkansas, 2015
- BSN, University of Phoenix, 2013
- ADN, Phillips Community College of the University of Arkansas, 2007
- Concepts of Nursing
- Women's Health
- Attrition Rates
- Interventions to decrease cesarean rates
- Clinical Aromatherapy
My nursing career has been very exciting with most of my clinical experience being in women's health area and surgical services. I enjoy bedside nursing but found my passion with education in 2013. I love the students and being able to see the growth and confidence they gain while in a nursing program.
I am married and have 3 children ... ALL BOYS! We spend lots of time playing baseball and other sports. My family loves to travel and see new sights with one of our favorites being the beach.
CV available on request.