Welcome to Arkansas State University!

Change of Information

Name Change

To change your name, bring your documentation of proof to the Office of Admissions, Records and Registration in Room 2130 in the Student Union and complete a Change of Address/Name form. You may also send a request in writing which includes your name information, ASU student ID number, signature and a copy or copies of documentation of proof.

Proof of Documentation

To change your name, you will need to provide one of the following:

  • Court documents (i.e., marriage license, divorce papers, adoption papers, etc.)
  • Driver's License AND Social Security card - both showing new name.
Download the Change Your Name form >>

If sending request in writing, please mail it to our office.

Address Change

To change an address, please follow the steps below:

  1. Login to myCampus
  2. Click on Self-Service
  3. Select "Personal Information."
  4. Click "Update Addresses and Phone."