Click here for Current Bids and Results.
Doing Business with ASU
In order to submit a bid, you must be an approved vendor! The bidders' list for Arkansas State University is used for two purposes, by law for Competitive Sealed Bids/Requests for Proposals over $75,000.00 and, at times, for reference when searching for providers of a particular commodity or service.
Items under $75,000
If a vendor would like to bid on items under $75,000, contact Procurement Services and we will forward the information to the correct department and request consideration for any future purchases or quotes.
Becoming an Approved Vendor
To be placed on the bidders' list for Arkansas State University you must complete the Bidder’s Application Form, W9, Vendor Information Request Form and a signed Restriction of Boycott of Israel Certification Form. Return it along to:
Arkansas State University
Attn: Bid List
PO Box 1860
State University, AR 72467
Upon receipt of the completed application, a determination will be made as to your company's eligibility and, if eligible, will be placed on the bidders' list. Incomplete or incorrectly completed applications will not be processed.
Losing Approved Vendor Status
An approved vendor will remain on the list until such a time that: three (3) no bid/no responses are accrued as a result of a bid solicitation; mail is returned for any reason; or, the vendor is removed from the list for cause.
Please read our Standard Terms & Conditions for Bids before placing a bid. All bids must meet the following criteria:
- All bids require a two-page Contract and Grant Disclosure and Certification Form to be completed by the vendor. This form must accompany the sealed bid or the bid will be invalid.
- Write the bid number and opening date of the bid on the front of the mailing envelope.
- All bids must be sealed and received before the opening date.
- All bids are opened at 11:00 a.m.
- All bids must be mailed with the bid number on the outside of the sealed envelope.
- We will not accept faxed bids.
A hard copy of construction bid specifications and plans may be reviewed at Arkansas State University Procurement Services or Construction Office both located in the Facilities Management Building at 2713 Pawnee, Jonesboro, AR or at Southern Reprographics Plan Room located at 901 W. 7th Street, Little Rock, AR 72201. They may also be electronically accessed through McGraw-Hill Construction Dodge and Reed Construction Data.
- Being placed on the bidders' list does not insure any subsequent contract award.
- All solicitations for Competitive Sealed Bids/Requests for Proposals are posted to this website.
- No gifts or gratuities of any kind or nature, regardless of value, will be accepted from a business or vendor by any individual employed in the Procurement Services Department. This includes payment, loan, subscription, advance, deposit of money, services, or anything of value, present or promised. This also includes any tangible or intangible benefit in the nature of gifts, favors, entertainment, discounts, passes, transportation, accommodation, hospitality or offers of employment.