Welcome to Arkansas State University!

Where do I order office Supplies? 

You may choose to use either Staples or Goddess Products Inc/Office Depot for your office supply purchases.   


Staples is an E & I Cooperative office supplier for ASU.

Staples On Line Training Information

Goddess Products Inc/Office Depot

Office Depot/Goddess Products
Recently the Office of State Procurement (OSP) in Little Rock ended the state office supply contract with Office Depot as a standalone supplier. In order to assist agencies in the effort to meet the goals established in the Economic Development for Minority Business Act, Act 1222 of 2009, agencies are now allowed to purchase office supplies from two certified minority vendors. Office Depot has partnered with Goddess Products Inc., a minority enterprise headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas. 

What are some minority owned businesses in the area?