The scholarship is administered through the ASU Financial Aid & Scholarships Office. Any questions concerning the scholarship should be directed to the Financial Aid & Scholarships Office at (870) 972-2310.
Arkansas State University reserves the right to make changes to the scholarship program at any time based on available funding and eligible applicants.
- Arkansas State University partners with Americorps to offer five renewable undergraduate scholarships annually, for classes taken on the A-State campus in Jonesboro, valued at $2000 ($1000 per semester).
- Award holders who are dependents of faculty and staff will be paid 25 percent of the scholarship value per semester for credit hours at the A-State campus in Jonesboro or Paragould in addition to the faculty/staff discount.
- To apply, simply provide proof of your completed Americorps service (ex. copy of certificate of completion). Five recipients will be selected annually.
- Students must successfully complete 12 ASUJ hours per semester and maintain a cumulative 3.00 gpa for renewal.
- All awards are based on available funding.
For more information regarding Americorps, visit http://www.americorps.gov/